NFUSED® & Automobiles
NFUSED® FOR ENGINESNFUSED® is a synthetic metal conditioner which protects treated metal surfaces through a super tough regenerating hi density electro-chemical bonding process. NFUSED® contains no chlorinated paraffins,PTFE’s or waxed based additives. NFUSED reduces iron, tin and copper wear and lowers the operating temperature of your engine. NFUSED® protects your engine even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic fluid failure. One application lasts up to 7,500 miles. Lowering friction and metal wear produces increased performance and higher fuel economy
NFUSED® treats the entire vehicle - transmissions, differentials, power steering units.
Results are dramatic changes in the performance, longevity and maintenance of engines, transmissions, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems.
The product does not contain PTFE resins, coatings, metals, solvents, or chlorinated paraffin’s. The molecular bonding process creates extreme pressure anti-friction properties as well as lubrication enhancement. Treating vehicles with NFUSED will help the customers achieve the maximum in efficiency, operation, and performance. The vehicle life will be extended by reducing the friction and wear dramatically in all moving parts in the engine, transmission, differential and power steering units. This will result in dramatic performance, longevity and dollar savings for maintenance over the life of the vehicle. That's what it's all about!
NFUSED® - Your car's best friend
- Twenty-four hour lubrication to all metal surfaces
- Reduced operating temperatures at all metal friction points
- Increased power using the same energy
- Reduced oxidation, thermal decomposition, corrosion and wear
- Greater efficiency in electric motors, alternators and generators
- Less energy required in engine start-ups, regardless of weather conditions
- Does not adversely affect the viscosity of the primary lubricant
- Long lasting -- Remains bonded to metal surfaces even after several oil changes
- Protects for extended periods even if primary lubricant is lost, or is contaminated by fuel, anti-freeze or combustion by-products
- Reduces material build-up. Contaminants and wear metals cannot cement themselves to NFUSED -protected surfaces.
- Improves start ups
- Nothing protects better at engine STARTUP!
- Increases fuel economy
- Increases power and performance
- Increases survivability of equipment after catastrophic lubrication failure
- Extends life of the primary lubricant
- Protects systems in the presence of primary lubricant contamination
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Decreases additional wear associated with alternative fuels
- Protects under all driving conditions!
NFUSED® Instructions for Automotive Applications
and Propane Engines:
Add 4 ounces for a 4 to 6 quart/liter engine oil crankcase capacity every 7,500 miles (12,000 km).
For larger engines, add 1 ounce per quart/liter of engine oil every 7,500 miles (12,000 km).
Change oil at the manufacturers' recommended oil change intervals.
Add only 1 ounce per quart/liter every 7,500 miles (12,000 km).
Always change oil at the manufacturer’s recommended oil change periods.
Racing engines, older engines or other engines
operating in extreme conditions:
Add 2 ounces of NFUSED per quart/liter engine oil every 7,500 miles (12,000 km)
Transmissions (Manual or Automatic):
Add 4 ounces of NFUSED every 30,000 miles (48,000 km)
Add 4 ounces every 30,000 miles (48,000 km).
Add 2 ounces every 30,000 miles (48,000 km).
Add 1 ounce every 30,000 miles (48,000 km).
Automotive Air Conditioning:
Add 1/4 ounce of NFUSED® when charging with refrigerant
Cooling System (Radiator)
Add 1 or 2 ounces of NFUSED to coolant
(Aids heat transfer and lubricates water pump)
Add 2 ounces per each quart/liter of two-cycle oils.