NFUSED® & ATVs and Boats
NFUSED® works great for all ATVs and Boats, will also work great with - transmissions, differentials, power steering units and wheel bearings.
Results are dramatic changes in the performance, longevity and maintenance of engines, transmissions, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems.
The product does not contain PTFE resins, coatings, metals, solvents, or chlorinated paraffins. The molecular bonding process creates extreme pressure anti-friction properties as well as lubrication enhancement.
Treating vehicles with NFUSED will help the customers achieve the maximum in efficiency, operation, and performance. The vehicle life will be extended by reducing the friction and wear dramatically in all moving parts in the engine, transmission, differential and power steering units. This will result in dramatic performance, longevity and dollar savings for maintenance over the life of the vehicle. That's what it's all about!
- Twenty-four hour lubrication to all metal surfaces
- Reduced operating temperatures at all metal friction points
- Increased power using the same energy
- Reduced oxidation, thermal decomposition, corrosion and wear
- Greater efficiency in electric motors, alternators and generators
- Less energy required in engine start-ups, regardless of weather conditions
- Does not adversely affect the viscosity of the primary lubricant
- Long lasting -- Remains bonded to metal surfaces even after several oil changes
- Protects for extended periods even if primary lubricant is lost, or is contaminated by fuel, anti-freeze or combustion by-products
- Reduces material build-up. Contaminants and wear metals cannot cement themselves to NFUSED®-protected surfaces.
- Improves start ups
- Nothing protects better at engine STARTUP!
- Increases fuel economy
- Increases power and performance
- Increases survivability of equipment after catastrophic lubrication failure
- Extends life of the primary lubricant
- Protects systems in the presence of primary lubricant contamination
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Reduces environmentally harmful emissions
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Decreases additional wear associated with alternative fuels
- Protects under all driving conditions!